- The information that Season Two Ventures (defined below), Service Providers (defined below), and Third-Party Services (defined below) collect about you.
- How that information may be used.
- With whom your information may be shared.
- How Season Two Ventures protects your information.
Your use of the Service is also subject to our Terms of Service.
Information Collected by Us
Information That You Provide
Season Two Ventures Management LLC and/or one or more of the various other Season Two Ventures entities, or their respective parents, subsidiaries, or affiliates (collectively, “Season Two Ventures,” “we,” or “us” or “our”) provide this website and other services (our “Service”) to you. Depending on how you interact with our Service, you may provide us, our Service Providers, and Third-Party Services with information, which may include:
- Your name, email address, address, phone number and other similar identifying information;
- Information about your preferences;
- Information you otherwise provide us, such as when you contact us; and
- Other information related to your use of particular offerings on our Service.
Information Collected Automatically
We, our Service Providers, or Third-Party Services may automatically receive or collect from you certain information when you use the Service. This information may include, as applicable:
- Your browser or operating system;
- Your manner of connecting to the Internet (including the type of device you are using) and the name of your Internet service provider or wireless carrier;
- Your Internet protocol (IP) address;
- Log file information, including your Web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring/exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on our service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information; and
- Information collected by cookies and other tracking technologies: cookies, web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”), embedded scripts, location-identifying technologies, fingerprinting, device recognition technologies, in-app tracking methods and other tracking technologies now and hereafter developed (“Tracking Technologies”) may be used to collect information about interactions with the Service or emails, including information about your browsing behavior.
We will treat information that does not personally identify you as non-personal information, and we may de-identify, anonymize or otherwise convert your personal information to non-personal information. As permitted by applicable law, and as otherwise set forth in writing, we reserve the right to use, process, share and otherwise exploit your non-personal information without limitation.
Use of Information
We may use your information:
- To deliver our Service and features desired by you (including any customization features requested by you);
- To improve our Service;
- To fulfill other purposes disclosed to you at the time you provide us with your information or otherwise where we are legally permitted to do so;
- To personalize content and offers and serve you advertising that may be of interest to you;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To fulfill your request for products or services;
- To provide you with updates and other information regarding the Services;
- To keep our Service safe and secure and to prevent detect fraud and abuse;
- To comply with our legal obligations, policies, and procedures; and
- To administer and manage our Service including content and layout, site usage, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
Sharing of your Information
We may share your information, as applicable:
- With our agents, vendors, consultants, and other service providers (“Service Providers”) in connection with their work on our behalf;
- In the event of a change of ownership, as described below;
- To comply with law, law enforcement or other legal process, and, where permitted, in response to governmental requests or legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena); and
- To other circumstances in which we have a good faith belief that a crime has been or is being committed by a user.
- We may place “cookies” on your Web browser. Cookies are small pieces of information or text files that a website sends to your computer for record-keeping purposes, which information is stored in a file on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies make Web-surfing and browsing easier for you by saving your preferences so that we can use the saved information to facilitate and improve your use of the Service.
- You can adjust your Internet browsers to reject cookies; however, please note that you will not be able to access and use all of our features if you delete or refuse to accept cookies. Please note that we do not respond to Do-Not-Track signals, as there is no industry consensus regarding the same.
Opting Out of Promotional Communications
You can make choices about how your information may be used by us to provide information and offers to you. You may opt out of commercial messages by clicking on the “opt out” or “unsubscribe” link provided with each message. These preferences do not apply to transactional communications, such as those that are related to your registration with us, required or important notices related to your use of our Service, or the fulfillment of a specific transaction.
Links and Other Sites
Change of Ownership
In the event that our ownership was to change as a result of a merger, acquisition, or any transaction involving the transfer of some or all of our assets by another company, your Service information may be transferred. We will provide you notice prior to any such transfer of your personal information.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA) and you access our Service, please note that some of our processing of your data will involve transferring your data outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Some of our Service Providers are also based outside of the EEA, and their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA. This includes the United States
How to Contact Us